Search This Blog

Saturday 1 December 2018

IS THERE IS ANY BEAUTY IN OUR FACE?

BEAUTY
Today when I visited a Book Fair at our locality i.e Siliguri, West Bengal, India I noticed something very special which I have never seen:- AND MY STORY BEGINS

YESTERDAY me and few of my friends (College mates) planned to visit a book fair and according to that plan we all met at a certain place to visit the fair. As we were planning for the book fair all mates of mine was saying that what they will wear and suddenly I felt that the discussion was going towards just as like they were attending a BEAUTY CONTEST (ha ha ha ha) and all these planning was done in a conference call (ha ha ha ha)☺❤✌ suddenly I was just thinking about what I will learn by attending the BOOK FAIR or what can be done to make others learn, what is the purpose to visit there?  or to make the purpose of the visit SOMETHING MEANINGFUL.

Anyways on that particular con call I was just murmuring that I have an intention to take some children our locality to make them visit and my friends just ignored my voice as they were busy discussing there own (ha ha ha ha). 

Again No Issues at all !!!! I just made a quick plan to collect few of my neighbors children and requested there parent's to permit me to take there child with me to the fair and they gladly permitted haahhh Yeaaaaaaaa,,,,,I started laughing  that yes I am ready to take them and I did it.

NOW THE TIME CAME WHEN WE ALL MET ALONG WITH MY FRIENDS AND THE CHILDREN'S. CAN YOU ALL READERS CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED ?

Yeaaaa, My lovely friends just started laughing at me saying taking all these child is a big responsibility so who will take this responsibility YOU or US?
Me as usual raised my hands up. They did't felt offended but felt uneasy as because the main point came to there mind is of TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.


TAKING RESPONSIBILITY - I asked in my mind that when we all were child someone was there that is our Parents or Elders who took the same responsibility why not us?

Oh just leave it I was determined I took the children's with me and that time I saw the real beauty ________The beauty in there face because all of them were started dancing and was planning to buy books or to have some food over there and there face started GLOWING and as their face started glowing I felt that and I realized that BY WEARING A FANCY DRESS OR DOING MAKEUP  BEAUTY DOES NOT COMES but BEAUTY COMES FROM OUR HEART WHICH GIVES A SUDDEN GLOW IN OUR FACE. 

SO THIS IS WHAT I LEARNED AND THE PURPOSE OF MY VISIT TO THE BOOK FAIR WAS MEANINGFUL

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful and very touchy.....Good thinking keep it up.👍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your valuable comment.