Search This Blog

Saturday 1 December 2018

THE POWER OF THE WORD 'M'


THE POWER OF THE WORD 'M'


Can you guess what does the word here  'M' denotes here and what is the power of this word?
I guess yes you all are attached to this word 'M' i.e MOTHER & we all know the power of this  word 'M'. As we all know that there is a existence of GOD which have different names according to different religion but there is only one SUPER POWER or may be called as NATURAL POWER from where we came or who is always protecting us from all evils & devils, feeding us, protecting us. So according to me this "SUPER POWER" or "NATURAL POWER"is "MOTHER" which also pronounced in different language but have same meaning. MOTHER is perhaps NO. One favorite person in the whole Universe as because from her we exist as LIFE exist from the NATURE MOTHER. Our MOTHER is so much powerful that they are able to the LABOUR PAIN during the birth of us & these "Pain" is a phenomenon that hasn't been understood and discovered completely yet and its clinical measurement could be really difficult. The LABOUR PAIN is an emotional experienced by the Male member of our society.


"EVERYTHING" "SUPER POWER" & "NATURAL POWER"

When I clicked this two pics when I was out for break from my College i.e INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES, I got very much emotional thinking that My Mother is also making foods at home to feed me to make me grow, My mother also cries when I am hungry, she gave her all time to feed me to protect me to care about me. She is "EVERYTHING", "SUPER POWER" & "NATURAL POWER"for me.
The word "M" also denotes very important term i.e "MEANINGFUL".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment.